Tuesday, April 17, 2012





Dear Holly,

You've had a rough day today, I can tell, and I just wanted to share this with you; It's from one of the most remote places to get to, called Antelope Canyon, and it is literally a gap a couple of feet wide and a couple hundred feet deep. I know it may feel like you've fallen down into a "gap" in your life, and that you didn't see it until you fell into it. At least, that's how it feels to me sometimes when I think about my school work. But you, my dear, have taught me something, and now I get to teach it to you. After you've fallen down the rabbit hole, take a look around, and a few breaths. You might just find a dazzling purple twilight wonderland. You make me revise my perspective of many things, and you're the ray of hope that allows me to SEE how pretty things are and how good I have it. You're an amazing girlfriend, and I hope that, as you look at this picture, you're reminded of how often you made me find the good things in life, and appreciate how, eventually, things will naturally end up solving themselves. After all, if nature could make that, then it will balance out your life too ;)

Love, Mitchy

No comments:

Post a Comment